Monday, January 03, 2005

Testing, testing, is this thing on?

Hello, I'm Daryl McCullough, and this is the first post to my new blog, "Combing the Sphere". The significance of the title is that you can't actually comb a sphere, but I'm going to try. My blog will be an eclectic combination of politics, science, math, philosophy and whatever is on my mind. I'm going to try to encourage respectful discussions in my comments.

A few personal notes:

Age: I'm probably older than you are.

Family: I have four children, Brennan (16) Katie and Dommiss (8) and Bridget (6). I am married to Connie Dee-McCullough and I have a cranky, ancient grey cat named Fafard (I'm not sure how to spell it, and he's never told me). I have extended family in Virginia, Georgia and Alabama and my wife has family in Minnesota, New York and Massachusetts. For some pictures of my whole fam damily, see my family page.

Employment: I work in computer science, the details are not that interesting.

Education: I know something about mathematics, logic, computer science, AI, and physics.

Politics: In contrast to the usual trajectory, I started out conservative (libertarian, actually) and have gradually gotten more liberal as I've gotten older.

1 Comments:

Blogger Saheli said...

Wow, that is an awesome title/image for a blog or anything. Best of luck!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home