Apparently, it is possible to get boot-legged English-language DVDs of Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith that were created in the following manner:
- Somebody (illegally) copied the original movie and dubbed it into Chinese.
- Somebody else took the Chinese version and translated the dialogue back into English to create English subtitles.
- [Opening title (the scroll at the beginning is mistranslated even though the words are right there on the screen)]: "Star War: The backstroke of the west."
- [Chancellor Palpatine (warning Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi about Count Dooku)]: "You two careful. He is a big."
- [Obi Wan Kenobi (reassuring the Chancellor)]: "Mr. Speaker, we are for the big."
- [Count Dooku (talking tough)] "You are a sacrifice article that I cut up rough now."