Via Atrios, we see that the most recent Newsweek poll shows Hilary Clinton beating John McCain 50%-43%. And yet Newsweek (and everyone else) is ignoring this. American journalism is a paradigm example of bad science---you start with your conclusion (in this case, McCain has the inside track for 2008). Then you go about hunting for evidence to back up your conclusion, and burying evidence to the contrary.
Monday, December 18, 2006
- Facing South (Progressive Southern Blog)
- Political Animal (Steve Benen)
- Eschaton (Atrios)
- The Sideshow (Avedon Carol)
- Kevin Drum (Mother Jones)
- Unqualified Offerings (Jim Henley)
- Reality Based Nation
- Majikthise: Analytic philosophy and liberal politics
- Shakespeare's Sister
- Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Group)
- Rich Magahiz
- Saheli*: Musings and Observations
- Matt McIrvin
- Bitch, PhD
- Gandhi's Nonviolence: Can it really work?
- Christmas Sermon for Heathens
- Genetically Engineered Proteins Generate Hydrogen ...
- Spinachy Fields Forever
- Nanotechnology for Desalinization
- Wireless Energy Transmission
- Alternate Universe: Zell Miller Prevents 9/11
- Cornell Robotic Chair
- Cornell University Builds Self-Repairing Robot Cha...
- Google Opens Up Its Index
Free Hit Counter