Thursday, July 19, 2012

Twentieth Anniversary of the Great Bike Ride Across America: July 14 -- August 9, 1992

Twenty years ago, Connie and I, newly married (well, less than 2 years) decided (or I decided and she pretended to think it was a good idea) to challenge ourselves and to see this great country. I took a leave of absence from work and we flew to Denver, Colorado with our bikes to ride from Denver back home to Ithaca, NY. The above map shows our trip; we only made it as far as Peoria, Illinois before our time was up, around 1200 miles. I'm going to upload pictures and notes from this epic trip.

4 Comments:

Blogger anosh said...

فني تركيب غرف نوم بالرياض
شركة تركيب غرف نوم بالرياض
أسعار تركيب غرف النوم بالرياض
معلم تركيب غرف نوم بالرياض
تركيب غرفة نوم بالرياض
تركيب غرف ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب عفش بالرياض
ارخص نجار بالرياض
افضل نجار بالرياض
افضل ورشة نجارة بالرياض
نجار غرف نوم بالرياض
نجار خشب بالرياض
تفصيل طاولات خشب بالرياض
نجار جنوب الرياض
نجار شرق الرياض
رقم نجار شمال الرياض

1:22 PM  
Blogger Priya said...

Hello,

I was looking for content on travelling today, when I stumbled on your article on Combing the Sphere.

Good stuff! I especially enjoyed that you are taking efforts. Also, I just published a new guide on trends for Markets.

As someone that writes about travelling, I thought you’d enjoy it.Keep up the awesome work!
Do visit my site yashtradingacademy.in

Talk Soon,
Priya

4:59 AM  
Blogger RichM said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:04 PM  
Blogger RichM said...

We missed our chance to celebrate the thirtieth anniversary of the journey last year

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home