Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Just Getting Started

Hi, I'm Kyle McCullough. My brother, Daryl, has kindly asked me to co-host this blog. (I may have something to say about the evils of nepotism later--after my upcoming rant on hypocrisy.) I hope to add to the public discourse--especially about politics, society and economics--with whatever wit I can muster. I have quite a few thoughts on current events and the course our country is taking--and of course, the course it ought to be taking. And if I manage to leave a few of you with a bit to think about, then I will have accomplished something.

A little personal stuff:

I'm younger than Daryl.

I have a wife and three kids. I'm sure I'll be writing about them sometimes.

I'll try not to embarrass them too much.

I have a degree in engineering, but I never use it. I work as a programmer in northern Virginia, not far from DC.

I do not know any Americans more liberal than me (except maybe Daryl's wife); but I do know some Australians, Irishmen, Chinese, Canadians, Brazilians, and maybe a Frenchman who are. American's are, as a whole, very conservative. I blame the press. More on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home