"Anybody who says the president of the United States is lying about weapons of mass destruction is lying," --John McCain said.
Saturday, March 11, 2006
- Facing South (Progressive Southern Blog)
- Political Animal (Steve Benen)
- Eschaton (Atrios)
- The Sideshow (Avedon Carol)
- Kevin Drum (Mother Jones)
- Unqualified Offerings (Jim Henley)
- Reality Based Nation
- Majikthise: Analytic philosophy and liberal politics
- Shakespeare's Sister
- Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Group)
- Rich Magahiz
- Saheli*: Musings and Observations
- Matt McIrvin
- Bitch, PhD
- The World's Angriest Hummingbird
- Quote about General Relativity
- Schlesinger on "Doughface Progressives"
- Sexy Blonde Crustacean
- Rotation Of Earth Plunges Entire North American Co...
- The Plague Caused the Little Ice Age?
- She's No Lady (bug)
- Japanese Make Gasoline out of Bullshit
- President Chauncey Gardiner warned about Katrina
- Picture from Boston Harbor, Summer 2005
Free Hit Counter